Get The Best Out Of Your Nikon D7000
Let’s be honest. Nikon D7000 is a monster, in a good way that is. It allows you to capture beautiful photos and videos with technology and techniques that didn’t even existed a few years back.
Master of Photography
Photography is an art, and Nikon D7000 can be your perfect camera, only if you know how to use it. Although we admit some experience comes through only with time and practice, some can be learnt by spending time reading. For starters, the Nikon D7000 user manual is a free resource which every owner (or would-be owners) should have a copy of. We would recommend the following books about Nikon D7000 for beginners, amateurs and professionals alike.
This fun and easy guide will get you quickly up to speed on the Nikon D7000’s functionality:
- Walks you through the essential controls, features, and functions of the Nikon D7000 using step-by-step instructions
- Includes full-color images of each menu screen to reinforce your understanding
- Features full-color photos, how-to information, and no-fail formulas, all aimed at helping you get great digital photos with the D7000
- Includes a grey and color checker card to help you capture perfect color in any environment
- Delves into the more advanced features of the D7000
- Walks you through its exciting new features, including the 16-megapixel sensor, 1080 HD video, 8-frames-per-second burst, improved ISO, and 39 autofocus points
- Guides you through the basics and beyond on lighting, exposure, focus, color and photo-retouching tips
- Unique features of the camera that can be applied to various shooting situations
- How to transfer photos & videos from the camera to a PC, developing an effective file system, and sharing photos via print or online.
This book has one goal: to teach D7000 owners how to make great shots using their new Nikon camera. Users learn how to use the D7000 to create the type of photos that inspired them to buy the camera in the first place. Everything in the book is in service of creating a great image. Starting with the top ten things users needed to know about the camera, photographer John Batdorff carefully guides readers through the operating features. Owners get practical advice from a pro on which settings to use when, great shooting tips, and even end of chapter assignments.
Nikon D7000 Instructional DVD Video Tutorials
Some people learn faster by watching videos instead of reading. That’s why we’ve also written another article for people who are looking for instructor led Nikon D7000 instructional DVD video tutorials.